Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I learned

I learned how to edit the blog and find my missing work. Uhmmmmm. I didn't even need a teacher to help me. I navigated around the blog site and finally got it right (after a few mistakes of course). What a novel idea. Give someone a tool. Do not give them directions. Let them figure it out by themselves. Allow them to fail. And ultimately, find a solution to the problem and in the interim, learn more about a topic by discovery. Uhmmmmm. I will get back to this thought at a later date.

3 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I have learned a lot by the trial and error method. Chris Lehmann mentioned you on Twitter tonight so I had to check this out. I am adding you to my google reader so I don't miss any of your updates. Glad you joined us in the blogging world and I look forward to reading your future posts.

jennylu said...

Chris Lehmann says your blog is going to be amazing so I'll have to keep watching! Good luck on the journey - it's a brilliant avenue for learning. I've been blogging for nearly 6 months and I can't believe where it's taken me.
Jenny Luca.

Jeanette Johnson said...

Like other commenters here, I found you because of Chris Lehmann's mention of you on Twitter. Hope you enjoy blogging - I encourage you to stick with it even during the awkward or slow times. I began blogging a little over a year ago, and the learning journey has been amazing. I'm a different educator, and principal, than I was before I started. It's an amazing community you can tap into - welcome to the blogosphere!